Terms of Service
The Tamaskan Database ('tamaskan-database.com') is an online dog database developed and maintained by Wolfsbane Creations, a KvK registered company in the Netherlands. We reserve the right to change any of these Terms at any time without notice. By browsing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the following Terms of Service:
- The information that is stored in the database is gathered from Tamaskan owners, breeders and various other sources. Although we make every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is up to date and accurate we can´t guarantee the correctness of the information provided.
- Information about dogs (name, date of birth etc.) is not copyrighted nor is it private information. Therefor the owner or breeder of a dog has no right to decide whether the information of his/her dog can be added to a database, nor the right to control how this information is presented.
- The Tamaskan Database is not responsible for any loss of data as a result of server errors/malfunctions, programming errors etc. nor under any obligation to compensate for any losses incurred.
- All content, graphics, and coding of this website (other than contributions of Users) belong to the Tamaskan Database. You may not copy, distribute, or display any of these materials without written permission from us.
- You are solely responsible and accept complete liability for any content you upload onto the Tamaskan Database, directly or with help from the websites admin. This includes but is not limited to files such as photos, music and videos.
- You must have the legal right to copy, distribute and display all parts of any content that you upload and otherwise copy, distribute and display. Content provided to you by others, or made available through websites, are protected by copyright and should not be uploaded, downloaded, or otherwise copied, distributed or displayed without the consent of the copyright owner.
- As part of the registration process you will be asked to provide a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that occur using this password.
- Sharing of accounts (accounts used by more than 1 person) is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to deny you access to the Tamaskan Database and delete your entries for any reason.
- This website is free to use, however, certain features will only be accessible to users who purchase a premium membership. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.